Spring 2021 Popup Retail Sale
Moppet Togs Shopping Time Slots
We will not know the requirements from Idaho’s Central Health District (CDH) in regards to COVID19 for Spring 2021 so check back for more details when we get closer to our Spring 2021 Popup Retail Sale.
for Due to Idaho’s Central District Health (CDH) COVID19 requirements, The Moppet Togs Fall 2020 Popup Sale is limited to 50 shoppers in the building at one time and therefore we will be selling tickets for 2-hour public shopping/checkout time slots from Wednesday, September 30, 2020, at 9:00 am until Saturday, October 3, 2020, at 3:00 pm for $3.50 per ticket. Please click on the “Book a Time Slot” button to purchase a time slot to shop.
Please note that each shopping time slot is only 2 hours and therefore if you show up and begin shopping 90 minutes after your time slot starts, you will only have 30 minutes to shop and check out. Further, due to CDH requirements, we cannot allow a ticket holder access to the Fall 2020 Moppet Togs Popup Sale during a time slot that is different from the time slot on the ticket they purchased.
Partial Refund if You Purchase $20 or More
Moppet Togs will issue a $3.00 credit at the time of checkout to ALL Shoppers who purchase $20 or more.
Moppet Togs Public Half Price Sales
Please note on Friday, October 2, 2020 from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm and on Saturday October 3, 2020 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, some items at the Moppet Togs Fall 2020 Popup Sale will be 50% off. Please note that shoppers have to purchase time slots for $3.50 to shop the half-price sale.
Moppet Togs Public 75% Off Sale
Sunday is sold out
Please note on Sunday, October 4, 2020 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, some items at the Moppet Togs Fall 2020 Popup Sale will be 75% off. Please note that shoppers have to purchase one of the 50 available time slot tickets for $2.00 to shop the 75% off sale. Further, please note there will be no refund of ticket prices for shoppers who purchase tickets for this time slot.
Moppet Togs COVID19 Preparedness
Moppet Togs is committed to helping the families and the Idaho communities we serve stay safe during these uncertain times. We are planning to follow all CDC COVID19 guidelines and will be working with state, local and Expo Idaho officials to establish a safe shopping experience for our team and guests.
Metering Shopper Access
Reminders for Social Distancing
Encourage Hand Washing
Masks and Gloves for Team Members
Monitoring Shopper Behavior
The following information will help shoppers be prepared for the Moppet Togs Sale:
- Per Idaho’s Central District Health (CDH) requirements, ALL shoppers MUST wear a Mask.
- There are no changing rooms.
- We accept cash, Debit Card, Master Card, Visa and Discover Card. WE DO NOT ACCEPT AMERICAN EXPRESS.
- All SALES ARE FINAL. There are NO RETURNS. We do not allow shoppers or their children to try on clothes. We do provide inspection racks and tables for you to check your items before purchase.
- Strollers and other items will be checked at the door and tagged as belonging to the shopper.
- Please note that we have both visible and plain clothes security. Shoplifters will be prosecuted.
Half Price Sale
The following information will help shoppers with our half price sale:
- Not all items are half price.
- If the price tag has the word “Discount” on it then that item is half price.
- If the price tag does not have the word “Discount” on it then that item is full price.
- Our check out system will automatically detect and price all items correctly.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
To subscribe to the Moppet Togs Newsletter please enter your First Name, Last Name, eMail Address and click send. You will receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription. Once subscribed, you will receive information about the next Moppet Togs sale.
By participating in Moppet Togs, you are helping to sustain the environment by recycling clothes, toys, furniture and other items that would normally end up in landfills and require the unnecessary use of our limited natural resources to manufacture new ones.